Swallowtail Waldorf School and Farm has a rolling admission process for students entering preschool through eighth grade, for both the current school year and next school year. If you are interested in enrolling your child at Swallowtail, we encourage you to contact us at your earliest opportunity. Our administrative team is always happy to arrange a campus tour, answer your questions, and share with you why Swallowtail is such a unique place for children to learn.
Annual Tuition 2017-2018
- Parent-Child Classes - $200 per 10-week session
- Pre-School (3-days or 4-days per week, ages 3-4)
- 3-days - Tuesday - Thursday 8:45am - 1:00pm - Tuition: $7,300
- 4-days - Tuesday-Friday 8:45am-1:00pm - Tuition: $8,850
- Mixed-Age Kindergarten (4-days or 5-days per week, ages 4-6)
- 4-days - Tuesday - Friday 8:45am - 1:00pm - Tuition: $8,850
- 5-days - Monday-Friday 8:45am-1:00pm - Tuition: $9,150
- Grades 1st - 8th
- Monday - Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm, Thursdays Early Release at 1:30pm
- Tuition: $10,800
- Second child receives a 10% discount, third child (or more) receives a 50% discount.
- Before and Aftercare Available for $8/hour.
SCHEDULE OF FEES
- Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
- $50 with application
- Enrollment Fee (Non-Refundable)
- $150 for one child due upon enrollment
- $250 for two children due upon enrollment
- $300 for three or more children due upon enrollment
Enrollment Procedures for New Students
Step 1: Interested families may arrange a school tour by contacting administration.
Step 2: The application process starts when a completed Application For Enrollment and a $50 non-refundable application fee are submitted. Families with children in Grades 1-8 are asked to complete a Grades Enrollment Questionnaire and Pre-School and Kindergarten families should complete an Early Childhood Enrollment Questionnaire.
Step 3: Admissions interview(s) held between prospective family and Swallowtail teacher(s).
Step 4: Applicants notified if they are accepted, declined, or placed in a wait pool.
Step 5: Accepted families work with administration to complete enrollment contracts.
Tuition Assistance (TA) Program:
Swallowtail Waldorf School and Farm is committed to offering Waldorf education that is accessible to all students who have been accepted for admission and that qualify for assistance. Swallowtail uses an income-based sliding scale to determine need and adjusted tuition amount. For a copy of this scale, please call or email your request.
For more information please contact our administration team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice of Non-Discrimination Policy
Swallowtail School, Inc. admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.