Tuition & Fees
- Parent-Child Classes - $200 per 10-week session (3 sessions/school year)
- Session 1: Sept. 11-Nov. 13
- Session 2: Nov. 27-March 5
- Session 3: March 12-May 21
- Pre-School (3-days or 4-days per week, ages 3-4)
- 3-days - Tuesday - Thursday 8:45am - 1:00pm - Tuition: $8,000
- 4-days - Tuesday-Friday 8:45am-1:00pm - Tuition: $9,300
- Mixed-Age Kindergarten (5-days per week, ages 3-6)
- Monday-Friday 8:45am-1:00pm - Tuition: $9,800
- Grades 1st - 8th
- Monday - Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm, Thursdays Early Release at 1:15pm
- Tuition: $11,500
- Second child receives a 10% discount, third child (or more) receives a 50% discount.
- Before and Aftercare Available for $8/hour.
SCHEDULE OF FEES
- Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
- $50 with application
- Enrollment Fee (Non-Refundable)
- $150 for one child, due upon enrollment
- $250 for two children, due upon enrollment
- $300 for three or more children, due upon enrollment
Tuition Assistance (TA) Program
Swallowtail Waldorf School and Farm is committed to offering Waldorf education that is accessible to all students who have been accepted for admission and that qualify for assistance. Swallowtail uses an income-based sliding scale to determine need and adjusted tuition amount. For a copy of this scale, please call or email your request.
For more information please contact our administration team at firstname.lastname@example.org.